Some overseas seller got this error “Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment” when pay ebay fees
[caption id="attachment_19456" align="aligncenter" width="632"] ebay error Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment[/caption]
- I have to pay my fee’s, it’s past the due date.I’ve set up automatic payments AFTER this invoice, and i thought it would be automatically deducted, but it wasn’t. One time payment is unavailable, as ebay is sending me this message: “Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment..”I am invoiced GBP. I registered on ebay UK, and i’m posting this on UK message board. Made sure of that.I have various currencies in my paypal, i even tried swapping the main currency, but doesnt help.
I can’t change the billing currency in ebay seller account, because seller account is now unavailable for me due to missed payment deadline.
There seems to be no way for me to pay with paypal. What do i do?
- Another question :Hello.I cannot pay the Ebay Seller Fees for August GBP 70.47. Then I press “Make a one-time paymen”, enter the amount GBP 70.47 (here I can’t change currency) and press “Pay”, the system gives me an error “Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment”.How can I pay this bill?
- I had a Ebay fees delay, althrough I have automatic payment method set for- it was no funds available on PayPal. Now, I could pay my fees (funds are available), but I can’t do it. When I try to do one time payment, then the Ebay site writting, that: Unable to Process Request – Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment. But my PayPal currency is USD! I tryed USD- GBP exchange, but with no positive result… How I can pay the fees, please?Thanks for advices. And sorry for my bad english.
The issued happened with seller from other country than US, UK but registered in UK site. Read these comment :
- I tried to contact customer support, well, I believe, that we resolve it soon. Apropos, when I’m registered in co.uk site and I’m from Czech, then the one time payment is impossible, as they wrote
- You are registered in Lithuania. You may have listed items for sale on the UK site but that is not the same as being registered on the UK site.Also, your Paypal account will have been registered in Lithuania and linked to your bank account there. I think this is where the problem lies.You need to talk to Paypal again as they are the only ones who can sort it out for you.