Paypal error 3005 – how to fix it
Some questions about Paypal error 3005 :
[caption id="attachment_6280" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Paypal error 3005 – message 3005[/caption]
- I just signed up for a Paypal Business account and, after completing the bank verification, created and sent my first invoice.My customer tried to pay it, by clicking the link in the invoice, but the payment failed with the following error: We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.Message 3005The customer tried several times and got the same error each time. I’m in Canada (Canadian $ account) and the customer is in the US (US$ invoice). Any idea what might be wrong?
I am doing Asp.net e-commaerce application,in this i used paypal payment gateway.When the customers make payment through pay pal it is getting error.That means when the customer enter paypal email id and password it will show the following error.But it is worked fine before one month.Please help me.I have searched for solution but i did not get solution. Please give me any solution.
The Error Massage Is:
We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.
For some browsers, this problem can be resolved by clearing or deleting cookies.
How to fix paypal Error 3005
If you have been suffering with the vertical multilanguage Error 3005, there is a repair. Sadly, it is not a joke. Here’s what you do:
I have confirmed the repair for this 3005 error:
Go to Profile
- Add or Edit Bank Account
- Under each bank account, there is a “Delete” hyperlink
- Click Delete under the top-listed bank account.
- Ignore the rhetoric, accept the confirmation, delete the account.
- …and again…
- …for EVERY BANK ACCOUNT YOU HAVE
- If you still get Error 3005, you did not follow all the steps in this solution. Period.
I am not PayPal, look at my posts, I have been having this problem for MONTHS, I have nothin to hide, no diagnosis to opine and no political interests. I’m just telling you what finally worked for me.
I too have tried multiple browsers, multiple locations, multiple computers, multiple OSes, two different phones and it comes down to this:
I used to get Error 3005
- I Complained. Loudly. Everywhere.
- I got ignored.
- I used “Send Money” => eBay Items” => through Paypal instead of eBay for every purchase since, and kept waiting.
- Saw a post here about unconfirmed bank accounts.
- I deleted an old unconfirmed bank account of mine, thinking I was a dummy for not seeing that sooner.
- I still got Error 3005
- I deleted my PRIMARY bank account.
- Still got Error 3005
- 2 minutes ago, I deleted ALL bank accounts.
- I no longer get Paypal Error 3005.
It remains to be seen if I’ll have that problem again if I add (or re-confirm) a bank account, but I was able to spend my PayPal balance today without issue and through eBay checkout