Many ebay buyer have got this problem when using app on ipad or other mobile devices. they got paypal error message Checkout Error “Seller is currently unable to receive funds please contact the seller for more information (2018)”
[caption id="attachment_19451" align="aligncenter" width="272"] Seller is currently unable to receive funds please contact the seller for more information (2018)[/caption]
Many seller & buyer got the same problem with this error. This must be problem with paypal on combined shipping item. The problem can be solve if customer use PC to checkout while waitting ebay fix it. Read some users comment about this error:
- We were speaking with Ebay this week and if the customer is registered on the .com site there is no basket. Customers have to pay the standard postage cost. Combined postage is not an option.Many listings now show to customers on the .com as no customs charges on this item (if below the threshold). If the customer combined the order and reduced the postage then they would pay customs charges. We think Ebay have done this so that customers buy more from overseas sellers like ourselves the only thing is when you try to explain this to customers they think that you are just trying to con them
- I’ve had this issue all week when my ebay account. I’ve contacted ebay and paypal but nobody seems to know whats going on and haven’t been very helpful. Customers are unable to pay for items I’ve listed due to this error and it happens at the checkout stage where the error message pops up. I only found out when a buyer emailed me saying they couldn’t buy my item and I tried it for myself and he was right. The funny thing is though this error only pops up when I’m using my ipad, its fine on all other devices. The buyer was also using their ipad and later bought the item on their desktop pc. I don’t know whats going on here please help me thanks.
- Getting the same problem. 3 separate customers have messaged me about this. I have checked with both Ebay and Paypal and apparently there is no problem with my account and it must be the buyer’s end! I can’t see this being the case as the chances of it happening with 3 people in such a small space of time are very small. I think more customers must be having issues too as my sales have been lower than normal. Please can someone help with this? I don’t know what to do.
- I also am having this same issue…and come to find out the person trying to make the purchase is using an iPad also, so that is the common ground here. They must have to fix that in an update or something…I will personally try to purchase something on my iPad and see what happens.
- Getting the same problem. 3 separate customers have messaged me about this. I have checked with both Ebay and Paypal and apparently there is no problem with my account and it must be the buyer’s end! I can’t see this being the case as the chances of it happening with 3 people in such a small space of time are very small. I think more customers must be having issues too as my sales have been lower than normal
- I have just been talking to ebay customer services again as I’ve had a couple more buyers contact me to report problems over the weekend when checking out…. One order separated into individual orders upon checkout, another customer couldn’t checkout. Both were using the app.I hope you don’t mind me asking but please can anyone else who is having this problem reported to them please leave a comment here. Or even if you’ve had this problem as a buyer. I know that this isn’t an issue just with my shop (customers have confirmed the problem occurs with other sellers too). I’m interested to see how many sellers / buyers this is affecting.The reason I ask is because this morning the person I spoke to at ebay has checked and said that this ‘is ‘not an open bug’. Apparently this means that it is not a confirmed issue / not a known bug. She has said that very few people … Maybe just 3 or 4 must have reported it. Basically, unless more people ring and report the problem it won’t be given priority and won’t get dealt with.
From information posted on the boards I find it hard to believe that just 3 or 4 ebayers have reported this. I did see the other thread that was started regarding customers not being able to check out at all but chose to start this thread as the issue, although regarding checkout, is different ( combined orders separating upon checkout).
The adviser I spoke to has said that there are no known issues open regarding checking out with the app ( so neither problem has been reported enough).
- No it is not an open bug. Bascially anyone who is registered on Ebay.com can not use a basket facility they have to pay for the item immediately, no combined postage option.It is a recent update and they do not look as if they are going to change this.We just receive abuse and probably low dsr for postage instead . Today we were asked if we were having a laugh and the customer told us to remove the ‘redundant’ service that we can not offer. Which is great but everyone else in the world can checkout – just .com customers who can not.
So if you got the same problem, try to ask customer finish purchase on pc or offer refund postage fees for them. Also report ebay and hope they fix it soon.
I am picking this thread up rather than start a new one as it seems it is an issue that has not yet been addressed by the “tech team”. I have had several transactions lately where people have sent me a message that they are being told I don’t combine postage – always have and still do! I called CS and was told to tell them there is a “request total” button at the top they need to press, so now I am having to spend time sorting out not only my issues but the buyers’ too! So much for good buyer experience! One replied that logically any total button should be at the bottom (no arguing with that) but then managed to do the request – he was on a computer.
I have not twiddled with my settings or done anything different so I know it is something in the “system” that is amiss. The rest are all buying on the app and it is not letting those buyers combine their items. I reported it to CS and got the usual “not something that seems to be an issue” but it obviously is and the latest buyer actually sent me a screenshot so that I could see for myself.
There is a big red message that says “! The Seller does not offer combined postage discounts” and below in smaller print they continue to blame me with “The seller has disallowed combined payments and postage discounts. Please proceed to checkout to complete your purchase”. Nobody is going to proceed if they think they are going to pay £14 for postage on 4 small items that will go together for £3.50! And if they do go ahead assuming I can refund the difference they don’t necessarily know that by then eBay will have taken their £1.40 so if I refund the full amount I would have previously I will then be out of pocket.
They tried to get me to change MY settings but under “combined payments and postage it is already set to “Yes” and “Buyers can make a single payment for all items purchased from me within 3 days.” so that is not where the problem lies.
There are other problems that are arising with the increased usage in apps and the population’s increasing need to live their lives through a surgically attached 5″ x 3″ piece of equipment without which they cannot function. Yes a large percentage of sales are now done through the app but the statistic I would like to see is the directly linked increase within that percentage of INRs and SNADs.
If you’ve got the same problem, please post comment here to help other peoples solve this issue. many Thanks !