Hi all, I want to receive credit card payments without my customers having to create a paypal account
Please note that before I did that question I have searched extensively through the community for possible answers and I found some but they didn’t solve my problem
Here is what I found and I checked I have all those. However still don’t see the pay with credit card option (witjout having to create paypal account in my shopping cart links)
Things to know Payments Standard’s Credit Card Option or PayPal Account Optional as referred to in the User Guides:
First, your Item Button Code require no special coding. It’s related to how your Account is setup.
* Account must be either Premier or Business. Personal Accounts do not have this option.
My account is premier (Verified)
* PayPal Account Optional is turned on – this enables non PayPal Members to pay by Credit Card.
It is turned ON
* The email address you use to log into your PayPal Account must be verified.
Email address is verified
* The “business” variable value in your button code must be a verified email address or your Business ID.
I am using the email link
* Bank Account linked and verified – so you can withdraw or transfer funds.
Bank account linked and verified
* Credit Card linked and verified.
Credit card linked and verified
Thank you for your help