I had a buyer put an offer in for 2 items on Tuesday and today still no payment so sent them a message
to ask if they still wanted the items. Got a message back to say they will pay on Tuesday by paypal.
I am furious that they put an offer in and I accepted and now think its okay to keep me waiting 7 days.
I want to cancel the transaction but I know they will leave me a negative. What can I do?
Can I report her to ebay and if I do will they do anything?