HELP: Tax Inquiries



I am an American citizen living in Canada as a permanent resident. I currently am paid through Paypal for providing online services through an American company. I’m confused about whether I am supposed to report the income I receive via PayPal for taxes with the IRS or with my Canadian tax report. I’m confused! I earn about $40-$80 a month through this online job, so not a lot. Thank you! 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply